- Minimum of 6 years Net with C# development experience, preferably in a financial services related industry
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015+
- Experience with .Net Framework 4.0+
- Minimum 4 years experience with Net MVC; Experience with Web API and Web Forms a plus
- Experience with .NET Core and Angular a plus
- Familiarity with IIS 7.0+
- Thorough understanding of source control including Team Foundation; Experience with Git a plus
- Understanding of N-Tier programming methodologies
- Competent with SQL Server 2016 T-SQL development and troubleshooting
- Competent with database design practices, referential integrity; basic understanding of Normalization
- Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and translating complex concepts into business requirements and technical specifications.
- Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality.
- Handle multiple, shifting priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing technical documents.
- Able to define architecture, infrastructure, general layout of systems, technologies and frameworks.
We offer competitive pay with a bonus incentive plan, a benefits package that includes affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, matching 401(k), a casual work environment and more! We are located in a prestigious downtown location with company-paid parking. If you are ready to enhance your skills while working for a leader in the merchant services industry, apply today!