The Solution Delivery Consultant (SDC) is fully responsible for providing First American Payment Systems (FAPS) payment software implementation delivery services on customer projects in Camden, New Jersey (NJ). This is a combination of delivering full solutions and guiding customers in best practices in integrating to the FAPS products. The SDC operates independently during implementation and is expected to be fully focused on enabling customers to rapidly implement and go-live. The SDC is expected to combine business analysis skills with a specific effectiveness in configuration and custom development activities of FAPS products. Professional consultancy skills and a general knowledge in the integration of enterprise applications are vital.
o Offer advice and expertise to partners regarding payment processing.
o Sense "red flags" when integrating partners, in both the solutions provided and payment types.
o Provide consulting services by acting as subject matter expert on FAPS Products and be able to advise Partners on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems. Be the trusted solutions provider for the organization as well as the partner.
o Create a partner project plan based on solution requirements and design specifications driving partners through integration, beta and go-live while providing input and best practices at a business level as well as a technical level.
o Develop and maintain relationships with partner executive sponsors, project managers and implementation teams by scheduling and holding accurate Organizational Readiness Meetings per partner
o Create a Payment Processing Design - including requirements definition, solution design, configuration, and testing ( when needed)
o Add to, and continuously improve, ISDs best practices via templates and documentation and round table participation
o Troubleshooting all products through log files/config files and recreating the defect scenarios. Understand networking components to assist in root cause analysis with the partner
o Be able to ask the powerful questions to determine a root cause of a defect scenario
o Keep all projects documented daily in Salesforce - including attachments, lists and data field integrity ( See SOP)
o Be the liaison between sales and the ISD team - giving them support and assistance to close a deal, continuing to drive the project keeping the sales team apprised of any issues/roadblocks. Staying with the project until go-live, keeping the momentum through conversation and communication.
o Stay up to date with today’s technology and industry through self-driven research on the web.
o Partner with the TA & TS III on projects, issues or situations where another set of eyes may be helpful.
o Daily clear communication with your teammates to ensure we are all on the same page and we are communicating to our partners and merchants the same message.
· Excellent communication skills
· Partner-facing consulting experience in a consulting organization or as part of an enterprise software company
· Demonstrated ability to manage project scope, partner expectations, and competing priorities
· Demonstrated ability to build trust and confidence with partner
· Must have experience with large and complex enterprise software implementations
· Ability to lead, guide, and facilitate matrix-managed solution development
· Must be highly articulate, energetic, and accountable
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of a project team and with partners and executives
· Solid understanding of project management disciplines to provide input to implementation project plan and to work with project manager
· Excellent writing skills and experience in generating thorough consulting reports
· Payments/Merchants processing experience, SME, STLC, ITL, Agile or Waterfall a plus
· High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure the partners and company success
BS in engineering, computer science, or management preferred; MBA helpful. Minimum of 3 years of hands-on implementation/technical project management experience. Technical background preferred.