This position will be responsible for the creation, coordination and submission of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) across all sales channels. In addition to RFPs, this role will create content in coordination with the marketing team to support sales channel and enterprise marketing thought leadership activities.
· Analyzes proposal requests (RFPs) to help determine necessary personnel and departmental involvement
· Coordinates and schedules meetings for proposal response development
· Develops proposal template, adhering to proposal production and branding requirements
· Coordinates content, graphics, proofreading, and production support of all assigned proposals, through drafts to final submission
· Manages milestones and deadlines for all RFPs and proactively keeps stakeholders updated
· Manages RFP repository library and coordinates timely updates from subject matter experts
• Must have at least 2 years of proposal coordination / RFP analysis experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• RFP software (i.e. RFPIO) a plus
• Proofreading ability/quality control
• Intermediate to advanced Word & Excel skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
• Customer-service oriented