Customer Care Specialists are responsible for providing support to all IATS clients, cardholders, acquirers or channel partners.
- Manage the Customer Care telephone queue of client and cardholder inquiries
- Communicate with Channel Partner & Acquirers to resolve client inquiries
- Use acquirer tools & online systems to gather information required to resolve issues
- Assist Clients with their day to day activities related to their IATS Merchant Account including but not limited to:
o Product Inquiries & Trouble shooting
o Address, Contact and Bank Account information Changes
- Maintain positive, friendly and motivated environment within the team while adapting to changing business needs
- Escalate & Communicate client issues as required to Management
- Commit to a scheduled environment including early mornings, stat holidays and Saturdays
- Contribute ideas to better resolve problems, serve customers and improve productivity.
- Provide backup assistance during the absence of the E-Care Representative
· Must be able to work in an environment where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple tasks simultaneously is normal.