The Demand Generation Specialist (Vancouver, BC, Canada for iATS Payments) reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, and collaborating closely with other members of our Sales Operations, Business Development, Partner Relationship Management and Inside Sales teams, this newly-created role will help drive growth by owning the execution of our emerging demand generation program. Spanning touchpoints across the entire sales cycle, the primary objective of the program is to support a sustainable, scalable pipeline and revenue-generating engine with our partners (nonprofit technology companies and consulting firms) and our customers (nonprofits). This is a fantastic opportunity to not only take the next step in your marketing career, but also do some good at the same time by making a meaningful impact on the nonprofit ecosystem.
· Strong writing skills, particularly for email and campaign-related content
· A naturally curious, data-driven mindset – a strong affinity for measurement, testing and iteration
· Ability to connect marketing activities to business objectives
· A strategic mindset, but also be ready to roll up your sleeves and get tactical
· Ability to work independently and “figure it out”, when needed
· Ability to break down complex concepts into smaller pieces, actionable next steps and processes
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional time management skills
· Willingness to take accountability for an outcome
· Understand the demand generation strategy and objectives, and translate them into a clear action plan.
· Serve as the day-to-day owner of our segmentation strategy, including monitoring our addressable market, target account selection, target personas and list management.
· Design and execute on a variety of integrated campaigns targeting different segments and stages of the sales cycle, including targeted 1-to-1 and 1-to-few demand generation campaigns, 1-to-many nurture campaigns, brand awareness campaigns and more.
· Select and utilize the right campaign channels, including email, online chat, social media, paid ads, webinars, events and direct mail.
· Create a reporting mechanism that provides key stakeholders with visibility into the current status and outcomes of campaign activity.
· Contribute to content development to support those campaigns.
· Serve as owner of the website, with other team members providing support for day-to-day website updates.
· Maintain a master campaign and content calendar, as well as a master content hub.
· A university degree with a specialization in English, Marketing or Business
· Three to five years of marketing experience in a B2B technology/software environment
· At least two years working with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms
· A proven track record of successful multi-channel demand generation campaigns
Experience in these areas a plus:
· Experience in the nonprofit industry, either with nonprofit organizations or nonprofit technology providers
· Experience with the online payments industry, including credit cards and other forms of payment
· Experience with a partner-centric (indirect) sales model
· Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) concepts, strategies and tactics
· Experience with digital marketing strategies and tactics (SEO, SEM, paid ads, etc.)
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
· Certification in HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms
· Experience with Drift or other conversational marketing/online chat platforms
· Experience with Uberflip or other content portal platforms
· Experience with video production and the use of video in campaigns