The primary role of the SDL is to build and develop a successful regional office through the following methods:
· Coordinate placement of recruitment advertisements for sales representatives and other personnel needed to staff the local office.
· Interview prospects for sales positions and other personnel.
· Hire new sales representatives and other personnel needed to staff the local office, or as directed by upper management.
· Complete required Human Resource documents for new staff and send to EMG’s Human Resource Department for processing and filing.
· Train and mentor new sales recruits on EMG’s products, services, and sales system.
· Assist sales representatives in phone prospecting and lead generation.
· Assist sales representatives in running and closing deals.
· Assist representatives in account evaluation and bid creation for accounts.
· Go to appointments and assist in the closing of deals and in the completion of service paperwork with sales representatives.
· Ensure that all paperwork is complete with sales representatives before being sent to the central office for processing and account enrollment.
· Assist sales representatives in the deployment and download of equipment at new account locations.
· Conduct workshops to motivate and train individual sales representatives.
· Conduct monthly evaluations for each representative to learn and increase production.
· Terminate employment of sales representatives and other staff as needed.
· Develop sales representative selling skills and residual portfolio.
· Create reports and other tracking documents.
· Obtain and distribute new leads from city government locations and other resources.
· Conduct meetings, Workshops, and Call Jams.
· Communicate with Management and other corporate personnel as needed
· Provide account maintenance support and problem resolution for merchants when representative or Office Sales Assistant is unavailable or unable to resolve issues.
· Assist in keeping the office organized and clean.
· Assist in maintaining adequate office supply stock, paperwork, and other items as needed.
· Participate in trade shows and other selling events as needed.
· Gather and submit EMG Observer articles, pictures, and information as requested.
· Complete individual sales as needed to boost overall office production.
· Create and foster marketing alliances with trade associations, banks, and VARS
· Other duties as assigned